Thursday, April 12, 2007

Fun at work

Imagine my face when I walked into the kitchen at work and saw a keyboard with dirt all over it, well wrapped in plastic film. Is it supposed to be there? What happened and who did it? While taking another cup of tea, I recalled an old prank I've seen circulate the net. Ah! Five days later, it had progressed nicely... Looked like a green carpet. Nicely set-up. Guess if he was surprised? What would you say if your office looked like that after the easter holiday? Oh yeah. All you need is an old keyboard, some dirt or cotton, and seeds of something easy growing. Childish humour can be an asset too. Complete instructions on the other site. This is yet a reason why I choose to write the report of my thesis at work instead of at home :D Now back to work!

No comments: